Friday, August 21, 2015

Treasure: Love, Friendship and Memories

Years, months, weeks, days, hours and minutes, time flew so fast
We did not realized it was become our past
Moments and memories will  never be forget
A very precious treasure that no one can get

Life can’t be predict, we did not know what happen
You can’t write whats next in life just using a pen
Because God has a unique plan for us
He has a reason, but we don’t know what it is

A person enters to our life for a missions
Maybe to hurt, help us or teach us lessons
But whatever their role to us I am thankful
‘Cause you made my life not boring but wonderful

Thank you for being part of my journey in life
I just want you to be part again of my life
Lets continue this relation and never end
“Memories of You and I forever”, no end

























    This poem is made for all of my Friends... I love you all.. 

PS. I do not own any pictures here..
Credit to the owners...

No comments:

Post a Comment