Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Personality Reading


The Book: I See Your Dream Job

The Author: Sue Frederick

When I enter college, I still don’t know what I really want to be. It’s just like I don’t know myself. I keep on thinking that, “What would I be after college?” But time passed I just realized what I really want. And thank you to the book entitled “I see your dream job” By Sue Frederick. She is a career intuitive who has been called the “Emeril of Enlightenment” She’s a frequent guest on radio shows and has presented workshops at venues such as the Crossings Retreat Center and the New Hope Center and for organizations such as the American Business Women’s Association and the National Career Development Association. She lives in Colorado. After I read that book I have just realized that it’s true. It’s totally me. And it was amazing. I just borrowed that book from my friend and I let it borrowed by our classmates and I am glad that they were happy to the result. This book helps a lot to those students that can’t still decide on what course they should get in college. This book will help them to guide in their right path.

I just want to share the results of my own Birth Path. How? Just combine all the numbers in your birthday. For example 08 06 1996 is my birthday. Therefore it will be solve like this: 8+6+1+9+9+6= 39 since this is a two digit number add them together. Therefore 3+9= 12 then do again the same thing 1+2=3 then 3is your birth path and you can find it in the book.
Here’s my result:

Positive Aspects: Entertaining; self-expression through writing, movement, or the arts; natural creativity; gifted communicator of ideas; playfulness; fun; beauty; charm; love of limelight; social graces.

Negative Aspects: Conceited; cold hearted; over intellectual; anti-social; verbose; superficial; jealous; lack of focus; accomplishment, or responsibility.

Birth-Path:
Social grace, playfulness, and beauty are your expressions; you love being on stage or in front of a camera or classroom. Your work must involve creative self-expression and leading others (as a teacher or writer) to find their unique ways to express themselves. Words and ideas are key to your self-expression. Don’t get too stuck in your cerebral viewpoint or you’ll lose the way. Be vary of expecting to be provided for and becoming a financial burden to love ones. Your gifts of creativity and teaching should provide a fine living.
Examples: Actor, singer, talk show host, freelance journalist, interior designer, dancer, beautician, fashion model, hostess, and social director, elementary school teacher, arts therapist.

Leo Path:
Humor, generosity, and creativity are powerful gifts that will get you far on this path. And you’ll spend lots of time entertaining us on stage. Your talent for your brilliant communication will leave a legacy, whether you make your living as a speaker, actor, comedian, or as a teacher of languages.

Talents:
Ability to create or design beautiful things, express complex ideas brilliantly through words, visual arts or dance.

To be happy at work:
Values creativity, social interaction, and self-expression.

Whom would you like to help?
Can teach creativity, self-expression, and artistic skills to anyone who wants more beauty, joy, and authenticity in their life.

Pain and Feel:
May grow up feeling uninspired, repressed, and stifled in their creativity. Their great work offers joy, creativity and new ideas to others-empowering others to express themselves.
Dreamy Careers:
Longs to dance, write, design, and creatively self-express.

The results of my birth path was really true. It’s the same thing I feel every time I feel down. This book helps me to enlighten my minds and keeps me on thinking on the brighter side of life. It teaches that always be positive. I just want to explain my result to you guys I will make it short. Yes it’s true that I’d like entertaining people. I like performing on stage. But in my own way. For me I will entertain people through my words, through writing. Because this is what I really want. And I didn’t discover it earlier. But I know I will be like this someday. But you know I can’t write when I have a problem, lack of focus. When I have many ideas but I just can’t write when there is problem. I also love to sing and dance but I’m not good at all. I’m just doing it when I’m alone and no one can see me or judge me. I always do it especially at the comfort room. Sounds weird right? But I always do. I always imagining that I’m a super star even if not. That was a craziest thing I can do. But people don’t know that I can. And I don’t want them to know about that. Why? Because I’m afraid to be judge. I’m afraid to reject and hear negative comments about my works or the things I have done. When there is performances in school and everyone should participated I always thinking on negative sides. “What if’s” I hate it. But still I want to calm myself so no one can blame me if there’s a bad thing happen. And that’s it. And I think because of this book, I can manage to change it now.
I have learned that keeps on dreaming and do things that makes you happy. You will never be happy unless you get what you want in life. Life is so unpredictable, so whatever comes on your way be stronger than you are. Keeps on thinking the positive side. And look up.

This book will help you also. This book is not available here at the Philippines. You can buy them at US. Maybe you can buy online. It’s much better if you read the whole book. Do you want to find yours? Just message me on my account I still have the copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment