Sunday, August 23, 2015

Every Semester's Clumsiness


I knew everyone of us have their own embarrassing moments that they will never forget in their entire life. Those moments that keeps you on thinking that “Is that really happened? Or it was just a dream?” Those moments that makes you laugh every time you remembered it. And it was just like seeing yourself smiling and people see you and they will told you that “You’re crazy!” Because they doesn’t knew why are you smiling? No one of us does not experience this kind of situation. And I am here to share my own experience and it’s just like “Ugggh”.

FIRST YEAR SECOND SEMESTER:

After we take our midterm examination in Communication Arts. Our professors gave us some break to refresh our minds. Then my classmates talk to me and she wanted something on me (I forgot what it is.) then I just ignored her. I get my bag and I start to run. She run after me. I run outside the classroom. I ran very fast but that’s not enough to defeat my classmates, she reached my bag while running. “BOOOOMMM BLAAGGG!!!!” The next thing happened was I found, myself fell on the floor and all eyes on me and they all laughed and shocked. I feel very embarrassed. I stand up fast and get inside the room. I sit just like mothing happened. I chuckle a little. I forgot that the floor are slippery and also my shoes. On that day I promised to myself that it will never happened again.

SECOND YEAR FIRST SEMESTER:

It was happened after our PE class. We fix our things and also ourselves after that extremely exercises. On that time, I have done fixing my things and I’m just waiting my friends outside the Badminton Court. Then I forgot something so I get inside again. While walking I stepped on the heavy metal thing and inside of it was a drainage. The next thing happened was that my left leg fell in the drainage and the heavy metal are also fell into my foot. I cried that time, I was really hurt. I can’t walk properly. Our professor hurriedly went outside to check what happened. My classmates helped me to remove the heavy metal thing in my foot and they also helped me to stand. I cried so much. I got bruised and wounded. They asked me if I’m okay when it obviously NOT! Almost a month before it healed. But until now I feel something on my left every time I got a tiring day. It’s been a year since it happened. Until now I can’t forget it. Since then, I started to be careful every time I saw a drainage.

SECOND YEAR SECOND SEMESTER:

We are waiting for our professor to come when I wanted to go to Comfort Room. I get outside the room and walk down stairs. After I used the Comfort Room, I heard something. My classmate shouting “Ma’am is here!” I get panicked because of what I heard. I’m afraid to be mark late or absent. That’s why I ran upstairs when I miss one step. The next thing I knew is that I found myself like the position of a dog. I hurriedly stand up because I’m thinking on my next class. I didn’t gave attention for those people around me that are laughing out loud because of me. What a life!! What’s next? Ready for next semester. (Sarcastic)

THIRD YEAR FIRST SEMESTER:

My Foot (Namamaga)

My Red Bag That Saves my Life

My Handkerchief. I used it to wiped the dirt

My blue jogging pants

Dirty Pants

My V-Neck White Shirt


My Dirty TShirt


Actually it was happened last Friday. It was raining. I woke up early to go to my classmate’s house to do our reports. I went there very clean and fresh. Wearing blue jogging pants, white V-Neck shirt, slippers that are bigger than my feet, a rosary and earrings. I bring my back pack too. When we finished our reports. We fixed our things and also ourselves. We are now ready to say “Goodbye and thank you for the foods!” I started to walk when suddenly. “Pllaaaakkkk”. Before I stand up I take some seconds to think while lying on the ground. “What happen? Is this true? Or I’m just dreaming?” I stand up and face the reality. Yes it’s true I fall again. I found myself again lying on the ground just like a kid. All of my groupmates are laughing. I feel very embarrassed that time. It was my fourth time. I washed my foot then I just figured out that I have bruised and wound on my left foot again. It’s bleeding. My white shirt are full of mud, my jogging pants, my handkerchief and my bag. I look like a beggar. I thanks the Lord because that time I’m wearing my bag that time, because if not. There’s a possibility that my head will first hit the ground. My classmate offer me to change my clothes and I accept it. Then I say thank you. And we go home looking at the way.

Yeah I should accept the fact that I am born in this world with my clumsiness. Hohohoho!! Do you know what I’m thinking right now? It will be happen next semester again? If yes? In what way? In what cause? In what position? In what place? In what time? And by whom? So I can be prepared. Hahahaha... I should be careful next time. Or should I say there will be NO MORE NEXT TIME! 

I’m ready for more embarrassing moments that will happen in my life in the future. Embarrassing moments can make you smile/laugh alone while others doesn’t know why are you smiling. MORE EMBARRASS MOMENTS TO COME!!! READY FOR MORE EPIC FAIL TO COME!!


See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment