Saturday, December 19, 2015

I Love My Friend Cheap






Is friends are important to you? Can you live without them? What qualities are you looking for a true friend should have? Which is most important? Quantity or quality? Are you proud on what you have right now? Did you regret it? Or you are so proud to have them? How can you assure that they are true to you? Are they always there when you need them? Are they always at your side in your up’s and downs?

No man is an island”. It means that you can’t live alone. You need them to have a better and happy life. But sometimes some of them are just using you to make their life better and after that they will just leave you alone. Did you get what I mean? Actually I know some of them. How can you assure that your friends now are not using you for their own sake?

Who I am as a friend? For me, I am the type of friend that will do everything just to have a close relationship with my friends. I am the type of friend that always wants a surprise. I know how to payback. (Not in financial, well I admit it.) What I mean is I know how to pay back, like favor and other concerns. I always want my friends to be happy that’s why I always tell silly jokes, make funny faces, clumsiness, and singing out of the tune. I want my friends happy. Sometimes I treat them also if I have extra money. I want to make each moment perfect. Share laughter, tears, failure and success. In this way you can make your relationship much stronger.

I also have friends. (Of course) My group of my friends was not perfect. We also have problems and we also feels annoyed if we don’t like the way they talked or acted. I am the type of friend that once you have said something and I feel offended on the words or terms they use to describe me, that word/term will never leave my brain on thinking. I always did. Let me share you something. These are some of the problem we encounter (every other month/we argues infrequently).

One of the problem we encounter is that sometimes we didn’t understand each other. Like for example I’ll call my closest friend then we talk very fast to the point that we did not heard very well what we say to each other and later on we will have arguments about that. Another things is that when we are going to school we are always met in one particular place to go altogether to school. But the problem was when some of them come very late and we waited for so long. Another thing is that when we are having good times we did not recognized that some of us was hurt in the words or the way we deliver our words by that the whole time will be serious. Next is when they didn’t understand what’s happening in your life now. And lastly is when some of them asked for a favor and no one granted her favor. This is just a simple problem that easily to solve. So far we didn’t yet encounter too heavy problems in our group.

It’s good when the friends you have right now is easy going, knows how to have fun, can keep secrets, help you in your up’s and downs, honest, never break your trust, doesn’t judge you whether you are fat, thin, black or white (Or whatever they look likes) and the most important qualities I am looking for a friend is that: they will accept me. My real me. That I will never be shy to show the real me. It’s very nice to have a friends that are not easily offended, can ride on in joke time, and never leave you, always have communications when they are apart from you.

And now. I think I choose the right friends for me. All the qualities I want is in there. We have the same characteristics that’s why we are having a close relationships. “Birds that has the same feathers flocks together” We accept each other weaknesses and failures, strengths and success. Accept each other negative and positive attitudes. Sharing same ideas, topics and opinions. Sharing different facts and answers. Sharing moments. We’re not perfect, but we became perfect because we love each other more than a friend (just like siblings with different parents) we’re not rich but we accept each other. We love each other unconditionally. They are not bad influence (maybe in half way) but there are more good influence to me. They are God fearing, hard working in schools, does have respect to their parents, they does not using cigarettes or drinking alcohol. They are very perfect and it’s really hard to find again like them. That’s why I will never allow myself to lose them in my life.


I love my friend cheap because we don’t need money to buy expensive things to make us happy instead we need each other to share and make every moment perfect. Quality is more important than quantity. I don’t need a lot of friends because I know some of them are faked. I rather choose quality. A good quality that will last forever. A good quality with a cheapest price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment