Sunday, December 20, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: Year End: Good Bye 2015 and Hello 2016





Life was never easy. There’s a lot of sacrifices, regrets, failures, and rejections. But still, to be able to success you must stand up after those trials that tests your capability in this world. And that’s capability makes you stronger. You must change the way you think. Erase the negatives and replaced it by the positive thoughts. Use your weakness as a weapon to survive. Fight your fear. You will be success someday if you change your mind set into positive. In this world everything is a test, a test with a twist. No one can direct your life but only you. It’s your choice on how you are going to use your life.

Year 2015 is not easy. There’s a lot of laughter’s and tears. There are also disappointments. There are times that you feels you cannot carry the burden anymore. There’s a lot of expectations that leads to disappointments. But to be able to overcome all of the challenges you are facing right now, you must seek for the guidance of our Lord.

Financial problem, family problem, school works, problem with the friends and professors, sickness accomplishment, failure and many more. All of this things happened in this year. But I’m proud to say that we overcome it. Why financial problem? It’s because I have two siblings that are still studying: two college and one high school. And it’s too hard to budget your daily income. My family income is divided into allowance, transportation, monthly bills (Electric, Water and Internet Bill) foods, tuition fees, savings and many more. How did I know? It’s because I always asked my mother regarding this things. Why family problem? It’s because my parents are having arguments sometimes (misunderstandings) but still in the end of the day they still love each other. Family problem is not only in my family, but also about our relatives in my father’s side. A problem that since then never be solve. But I’m hoping that one day, it will fix. School works? Well obviously I have done a lot of paper works last semester until now. A lot of exams and quizzes. And one of my subject was very near to failed. But now, I have time management to finish all of those task. Problem with friends and professors. Friends first, misunderstanding sometimes. Professors? One of my biggest problem, I hate terror professors. I hate recitations. I’m afraid to say a wrong answers. I always think every time I recite that “What if they laugh? What if I’m wrong? What if… What if’s???” (A lot of what ifs is not healthy). Professors always giving hard task to be submit very soon. (Within a short period of time). Why sickness? This year I was been sick. Cough and colds. It happens three times this year. Not only me but my entire family got sick. My father has a bad feeling with her right upper arm, but now it’s already cured. My youngest sister we thought that she was having a tuberculosis but it’s not true. Accomplishment? This year was the year were my sibling (youngest sister) graduated at high school, passed the entrance examination in the university and I have been passed the scholarship program in our place. This year we also buy Tablet and Android phone using my own money. And also we are now having Internet/Wi-Fi connection. On the way to progress. That was a great accomplish for us right now. But if there’s positive there’s are also negative. My uncle in my father side died (Bone Cancer) last May if I’m not mistaken. And also my Grand Mother in my Father’s side died. She died unexpectedly and losing her is one of the greatest regrets I have ever made in my entire life. I didn’t expected that she will passed away just like that. And I admit it, I can’t move on to her. I still remembering the moments with her. I always reminiscing the moments. Day by day I always remember her. Need to accept that she’s gone or else I’ll be crazy. I know she’s always at our side guiding us.

That was a summary of all the test we faced this year. And I am glad and proud that we overcome it together. I thanked God, my family, friends, and also those people who keep us down but still we can stand and managed the situation. Everything happens for a reason. God’s plan is still the best.
I hope this 2016 will be a nice year to all of us. More on good lucks than bad lucks. More on positives than negatives. More on love than anger. Leave the past behind and live in the present. Throw away the problem in the past and face the present. Life is too short to waste on crap. Hoping that 2016 will have peace. Good government. Election2016 elect the deserving candidates in the position. Graduated College and High school (Possible achievements next year). No more strong typhoons. Clean surroundings. And many more. Spread the love.

Now that 2015 is coming to an end, I want to thank 2015 for making me stronger and teaching me a lot of lessons that I can be apply next year. Good bye 2015, ‘til we see each other again. Hello/Welcome 2016 and I am now ready to face another test and lessons in life. I am ready to learn more and be stronger than before. I am ready to achieve and accomplish more. I am ready to reach my dreams very soon. Ready to fail, ignore, and reject (if ever) I am ready!

Dream! Believe! Survive!

Believe in the power of your dreams.

2015 NOW SIGNING OFF.


2016 NOW ON DUTY..

No comments:

Post a Comment