Thursday, December 31, 2015

First Christmas and New Year without You!!





“Last year and this year, everything was different” I read this words on the news feed on my twitter account. And when I was reading it, I felt sadness. Maybe because this is the first time we will celebrate special occasion like Christmas and New Year without her.

really miss her. I am saying this words to her, to the person that I didn’t show my love at all. And I regret it. To the person that passed away unexpectedly. To the person that keeps on praying for our sake. To the person that keeps on believing that everything will be fine someday. To the person that I ignored every time she wanted to talked to us. To the person I really wanted to be with us. To the person that I never expected that I will get hurt when she left the world. That person is the reason why I cried every night before I sleep. The person who loves on planting (especially flowers, vegetables and fruits) that person was really love cleaning the surroundings and helping people. That person who really admired God our savior. I just realized how perfect and good she is. But it’s too late. She’s now in heaven. I don’t know why I didn’t saw it when she’s alive. I really regret it. I just realized how important she is. I want to show my love to her. But it’s too late. I just hope she’s happy wherever she is. And I know that in the right time we will meet again. And in that time I will show my love to her and how proud I am to have her in my life.

We are now waiting for the year 2016. But it’s not complete. I feel very sad. I can’t celebrate it well. I’m not enjoying it. Instead I’m enjoying the rain outside while writing this for my blog. And also while reminiscing the memories of you when you’re alive. I miss your cooked. Especially the Suman. And I remember last year, its 12am of 2015 you come in front of us and kissed us. And that thing will never happen again now. I know you’re still there protecting and guiding us every day. And for sure you will kiss us when 12 am of 2016 come, but we will never feel it again or we are not aware.

We still doing the same thing we did last New Year like preparing round fruits and some other Pamahiin. We still cooked foods for Media Noche.

This New Year is really different. I don’t know why I can’t feel it. It’s not the same. It’s just like there’s no reason to celebrate.

My life is incomplete without you..

Special occasions can’t celebrate without you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment