Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Welcome Back To Blogging!




Welcome Back To Blogging!
 
                Hello! It's been a year since I stop blogging due to busy schedules back when I was studying. Fourth Year College. Graduating Student.. It is not an easy task. There's a lot of circumstances that you need to surpass to be able to achieve your goals. And I will just achieve it if I let go one thing. I have to sacrifice one thing. I have to focus on what is important at this moment. And the thing that I sacrifice is blogging. I never stop writing poems and short story. I just stop publishing them online because I have a lot of things to do while facing the computer. Doing my thesis paper.. Reviewing lessons for exams and quizzes. Expensive finances. And now that I already graduated and an officially a degree holder. I can now continue what I have started. I want to continue blogging. Sharing my thoughts online is an amazing thing for me.

              I know that I'm not "yet" a good writer. I can't express well what I really want to say. But I'm trying my best for it. Although I've got wrong spellings and grammar. I always read books and informative stuff that can be used to improve my skills as a writer. I may not be the best for "now". But I know someday. I will be. Thinking what will be my future is a scary thing. It is something you're clueless about. Your taking your path without knowing what will be it's ending..

               I do believe to this: "Trust your words" and "Believe in the power of your words."

               For now I'm building the foundation of my success.. Good luck to me. I hope I'm taking the right path for me. I hope I won't regret this in the end. For now, let's start building our dreams!


By: Rochelle Parnay Estrella

1 comment:

  1. Stainless Steel - titanium ore recipes - Tinium Arts
    1/4 cup non-stick cooking oil. · 1/4 cup non-stick cooking oil. · 2018 ford fusion energi titanium 1/4 cup non-stick cooking oil. · 1/4 cup apple watch aluminum vs titanium non-stick titanium nose stud cooking 2016 ford fusion energi titanium oil. titanium solvent trap monocore · 1/4 cup non-stick cooking oil.

    ReplyDelete