Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Soldiers of Love




Soldiers of Love 0.01

 You admit your feelings last New Year's Eve 
Your expecting me for my heart to give
But I didn't do it and I asked you to leave

The next thing I heard from you was you hide yourself in a cave
You allowed yourself to be a love's slave
In love you don't have experience, you're so naive

I offer my hand to help you to surpass the storm
But you refused and grab someones arm
So glad you learned to be firm

You've know now how to be brave
 You already conquer the wave
In yourself, you saved

You stop to sob
That's a great job
You're one of the soldier's of love 


-By: Rochelle Parnay Estrella

3 comments:

  1. I'm one of the soldiers of love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to determine if this short quiz can help you find out your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete