Friday, June 17, 2016

Missing The Old Times





“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.”

One day, I caught myself laughing alone for no reason. I don’t even know why some memories in my past flash back in my mind. All the memories has been return. The happy and the sad memories when I was a kid until during my college days. I don’t know. I’m just missing the old time maybe. Those old times that will never ever coming back again. If only I have a time machine, I will bring it back. No. I will not bringing it back. I will go back, to correct my mistakes, to do something I should’ve done, to say “I love you” to the person’s I loved that are no longer with us. And most of all, to say “Sorry” to those people I hurt and ask for their forgiveness.

I know it’s normal to remember the past events in your life. Because in my case, I usually do it. Especially when I’m alone and listening music’s with the combination of a very quiet and peaceful place. I must say that the memories that flash back in my mind is depend on the music’s I was listening at. Weird isn’t? For example; I was listening about friendship songs then all moments I did with my friends will flash in my mind. All the crazy things we did together. When I was listening about Godly songs, I remembered all the sacrifices we overcome and we will surpass along the way of life.

I just want to share some of the best and worst moments. The unforgettable events that I will never forget in my life. Something to laugh at when I was old, something to treasure forever.

First: When my Grandmother died. (My father’s side). When she died, there’s a lot of arguments that last for almost 15 years. Wasn’t able to fix before she died. I know she wanted to fix it before she left us, but it never happened. She died unexpectedly. She died without hearing the three (3) words from me. The word “I love you”. The word “I am sorry” for the times that she wanted to talk to me but I refused to listen. She died without knowing that I love her. But I proudly say that in her very last moment, she looks at our direction for the last time. I have a lot of things I wanted to do with her. I have a lot of words I wanted her to hear. But all of those are left unspoken and undone. It’s too late to hug her nor to kiss her. This was the greatest regrets I’ve ever done in my life.
See the link: Click Here!

Second: 18th Birthday. I was Second Year College by that time. And August 6 is Wednesday. We don’t have class during Wednesdays, so we decided to practice our Speech Choir in our Oral Communication Subject. We decided to take the rehearsal at one of the house of my block mates. I feel sad by that time because I usually spend my birthday’s at home together with my siblings and parents. And not with my block mates. When we got tired, we decided to take a rest. And from that moment, I feel something unusual. There movements were different. It’s just like they’re hiding something. At first, they don’t want me to enter the kitchen. Second, we are only few in the room. Third, they asked me to do something and I followed it. When I came back, I enter the room and they said all together “Happy 18th Birthday Che!!”. They’re all sing a happy birthday song. And I was speechless. I don’t know what to react. This is the first time I surprised like this. They prepared cupcakes (Each cupcakes consist of letter “Happy 18th Birthday Che!”), Pancit Canton and Fruit Soda. Simple but very special. I will never forget this. They also gave me a letter. And gifts. And after that we took some pictures and eat altogether. I didn’t expect that. I never expect that someone will do it for me. It was just a simple surprise but I really appreciate it. The time, effort, money and the love they put on it. I am the happiest person that time. I will treasure it forever.

Third: Puppy Love. That finally someone had crush on me. Unexpected. I never expected that someone will going to love/like this face. That someone will going to accept my attitude. That someone will going to accept the real me, without pretending. Maybe he likes me because I was active in our class during that time. I am 3rd honor when I graduated. In the same year. It’s my first time to be noticed by my crush. He will carry my bag, he will get chair for me, and other sweet things. He help me to stand when I am out balanced in our Ballroom Dance Rehearsal. He help me to understand the steps. He is a real gentlemen. He was there to talk to me when I am alone, it was happened during Valentine’s Day. He is my ideal man. Gentleman, good looking, kind, smart, and responsible. But were just friends. Nothing more. Nothing less. I’m happy to meet someone like him. My first ever crush that shows appreciation in my feelings.

Fourth: Received my awards. This part of my memory will never be forgotten. It was happened on the day of my Graduation at Muzon High School. I am one of the student who will received award on Graduation. I was so happy. I am the third honor in our section. Would you believe that? I will going to receive a medal. The first ever medal that I’m going to receive in my whole life. And I don’t know when will be the next. Way back when I was Kinder I also received an award “Most Behave”. And in High School in the same year I also received some awards in the competition I join. Essay Writing Contest I won 2nd place (Room Based). And I won 1st place in Slogan Making Contest (Room Based). I also won 2nd place in Slogan Making Contest in our campus. Fourth year is the best year of my high school days. Won’t forget.

Fifth: My Clumsy Moments. It’s always happen in the same way but in the different time, place and situation. I’ve already post it here in my blog.
See the link: Click Here!

Sixth: High School Days. The best days of my life. All the first time happens here. First love, first heart broken, first dance, first award, first cutting, first failure, and anything. I’ve learned a lot of crazy things when I was in high school. Things that I can’t imagine that I can do. All the high school memories are important to me. This one is the proof.
See the link: Click Here!

Seventh: Elementary Days. It’s not the good for me, but I also treasure it. It all starts here. To learn, to read, to write and count. To learn good manners and right conduct. To build first friendship. First cheating. First failed exams. And first enemies. (Hahaha!!) I remember how we fight for a silly things. Teasing each other. Bullying. And I’m the one who always bullied. But thanks to my Mom, she’s always there to rescue me. To protect me. I will never forget this.

Eight: Scary things. I experience for the rest of my life. I’ve already post it here. Take a look.
See the link: Click Here!


Ninth: Family Bonding. Having quality time with my family is the most important thing to me. Watching TV together and sing a song together. During meals, we confront each other and ask some questions like: “How’s your day?” And then the story goes on. When there’s a problem that need to be solve immediately we always asked for our parent’s advice. Especially to my Mom. She knows what’s best for us. Before going to sleep we will having our “Kulitan Time” every night. My Mom is always the leader in this game. Hugging us and kissing us always. Pillow fight, and tickling us. Then we will do the same. Laughing at each other’s imperfections. (Hahahaha.. xD) Supporting us in everything we do. They always provide what I need. They are my ultimate BFF. I really love my family. I can’t imagine that one day I will leave alone. I will never survive without them. I will rather die if that’s happens. Our “Kulitan Moments” is the best memories I stored in my mind. They’re my life. Family first before anything else. I’ll show you something. I think this is kindly related about this.
See the link: Click Here!


Tenth: College Days/Internship Days. College is the most important studies. Why? Because this will be your last stage of being a student and you will going to pursue the field that you want. This time, you must be serious about it. And be happy for the remaining years of studying. I must say that my college days was very challenging to me yet fulfilling. Those challenges that I overcome is the moments I won’t forget. Those things that I think I can’t do but I surpass. Those times that I proved myself that I improve. Much better than before. Being a college student is not easy when you are not serious about it. I’ll show you something that is related in this topic.
See the link: Click Here!
And also this link: Click Here!

Everything in this world is just temporary. People changed, places can be reconstructed, friends can be replaced, and people gets old. But one thing is for sure. No matter what happens, memories can never be replaced. It will remain in our hearts forever. Because it teach us to correct our mistakes and to have fun. There are something you will remembered when you get old. For me, memories is a way of holding the things that you love, that you don’t want to lose.


Treasure each moment and make it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment