Monday, September 14, 2015

Follow What Your HEART DICTATES




What’s your passion? Are you happy on what you are doing right now? Is that your first choice? Is it your choice or someone’s choice for you? Well the most important is you are happy doing what you really want to do in your life.

In doing things that you really want to do, I am sure that you have a supporter’s to achieve and be more inspired about it. But do you believe that there are also persons that instead of encouraging you to the things that you really want to do they’re the one who will disappoint you and they will always say negative feedback about it. And it’s hurt because the persons I am preferring in this paragraph is the person who I really love. (Don’t ask what’s him/her connection in my life.)

Hearing those words are really painful because they’re always put you down. They didn’t believe in my talent. They didn’t believe that I can make it. They keep on laughing at me and told me that it was really impossible for me to do. They always do it every time I told them that I am good in writing. Every time they say bad words about it, I feel doubt because I don’t know who’s right between us? Me or they? I always keep on thinking that are they really know me? Or do I really know myself?

And it’s happened again today. It’s all starts when I dialed the number of my friend and I am asking her about the book entitled “Career Path”. Why did I asked her regarding that book? It’s because I just received a text message from her and she told me that the book can say about what will happen in your career. Not only that but also what’s your strength, weakness, hobby and something that are personal like love life. Our call duration reach 30 minutes because I was really amazed on what she saying. All the things she have said was true and definitely me. That’s why I asked her to bring it on Wednesday, because I want to read it. And she agreed. I am still amazed on what I have I hear about it. The book says that person like me can be a writer, author, entertainer, journalist, singer and teacher. Well all of them are the things I usually do. Writing, reading and finding more ideas are the things I usually do. I know you don’t know what I mean unless you feel the same way. Or we have shared the same hobby. I ended up our conversation happy and overwhelmed because that time I am sure that I born for the world of writing. Imagining myself to be like a famous writer or journalist or whatever job that are related on my passion.

But my day dreaming easily fade out. Because someone asked me what we are talking about. And I told everything to her. I am expecting that she will support me and encourage me like what my friends do. But I was wrong. She said that “Do you believe in that? We all know that God is more powerful and He is the only one that can predict your future. And that author is just His creation and you should not believe in that book. You’re a fool! You are easily influenced by the people around you. Writing? Writing is not related to your course. Don’t believe on it. It’s a lie.” I feel hurt on what I heard. I want to depend myself but I can’t because I was hurt. Now, I don’t know if they don’t know me. Yeah I know that God is our creator and I know also that God can provide everything we need. And He always blessed us. I know that. But all I just want to say is that book inspires me because it says what I really want. I can’t defend myself once I got hurt. I want to cry but I tried myself to stop it. I don’t want them to see me crying because they will just say I am over acting.

I attended seminar yesterday and the theme was “Life after College”. The discussion is all about the work that we will have after studying 14 years. And it all says that some of the college graduates doesn’t have work or stable work. And the reason why graduates acted like that because you did not get the right course for you. You did not find the right job for you. You will never be stable in your job unless it’s your passion in life. You will just stop looking for a job once you’ve got the right one for you. I like attending seminars because it can open your minds to reality. And it can also help us to inspired more to be what we want to be. Don’t run after opportunity instead let the opportunity run after you.

The book “Career Path” and the seminar “Life after College” are connected to each other. The topic of the two is all about your future and your passion in life.  No matter what people say against to you, you must still lighten up and be yourself. Even if you heard a lot of words that are discouraging you to the things that you want. Even if people doesn’t like it for you, the most important is YOU WANT IT. It’s your life and NOT their LIFE. People will always judge you nor you do the good or bad thing.
If you are destined in higher place, people will put you down but you will still reach your destiny. As long as you are dedicated on doing it and you have a good heart success is not impossible for you. Don’t forget that God is always part of your success in life. Everything you have right now is because of Him. Do not forget it dude.

You want it? Then do it. There’s no reason to give up. Stay positive even if you are surrounds by negative people. Stay what you are even if you have reach your greatest achievements in life. But don’t forget the people that has been part of your success and failure in life. People that are help you, and teach you in life.

Lastly, don’t forget to pray. Because before you achieve something you must face difficulties and challenges in life. Prayer is not the last option when things failed to happen, but must be the FIRST STEP before taking any actions. Accept rejections and failure because this will be your weapons that you can use someday. Do not afraid to show the real you. It’s your happiness not there’s. Prove to those people who hurt you that they are wrong in judging you and disappointing you. Remember it DUDE!!


God will guide you, live life to the fullest. Enjoy. Don’t just focus on reaching it. You must enjoy while reaching it. And I swear it’s worth the wait. 

PS. I do not own any pictures here..
Credit to the owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment